ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shackelford, John-Mason" <Sha...@ncs.com>
Subject RE: start process
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 16:52:09 GMT
Thanks Jerry, I missed your earlier post. Your approach is certainly an
improvement over what I have been doing. I experimented with the cmd.exe /C
approach some but ran into problems with quoting when the target command
required it. (I do a <parallel> and wait for the server to come up and then
launch a browser window at a target URL. IE lives at a path containing
spaces, so I have to use:

start /max /b "${browser.path}" ${browser.start.url})

Perhaps I'll give it another go.

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
NCS Pearson - Measurement Services