ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stephenson, Martin" <martin.stephen...@daon.com>
Subject Path question
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 13:27:24 GMT
Hi all

I have a property called "buildDir" setup as follows:

<property name="buildDir" value="${basedir}/${BuildNumber}"/>

And I also have a property "InstallShieldComponentsDir"

<property name="InstallShieldComponentsDir"
value="${buildDir}/ISComponents"/>

Now, I'm calling a batch file, which in turn calls a program with takes the
Path stored in "InstallShieldComponentsDir"

My problem is that "InstallShieldComponentsDir" has the following as an
actual value:

F:\Development/Builds/1.0.0.0/ISComponents

But the program I'm calling doesn't like the forward-slash - it want's
Backslashes, ie.:

F:\Development\Builds\1.0.0.0\ISComponents

Is there some way I can search and replace the \ with a / in the property ?

Thanks

Martin

> ________________
> Martin Stephenson
> Senior Java Engineer
> DAON
>
> Direct Tel No: +353 1 8181668
> Daon Tel No: +353 1 6117660
> Email:  martin.stephenson@daon.com
> Web:    www.daon.com

"The email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and privileged and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised
direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments
is strictly prohibited."