ant-user mailing list archives

From Garrett Smith <javadevm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How does Ant find classes? Exploring class files with happyaxis.jsp
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:39:59 GMT
Steve,

I found javax.mail. It was in googleapi.jar. I didn't suspect that because I
did not get that error for a long while. I was running the app fine with
googleapi.jar in my CATALINA_HOME/common/lib folder. From now on, I'm going to
put all add-ons that don't come from Sun in <app>/WEB-INF/lib.

I think I am on the way to solving my problem.

Note:
+"java.* or javax.* packages into CATALINA_HOME/commons/lib";

Should say:
common/lib, not commons/lib.

Very useful prog, though.

Garrett