ant-user mailing list archives

From "onlyjaglee" <onlyjag...@indiatimes.com>
Subject windows98 users look out!
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 04:40:00 GMT
Hi this is lee, I had posted a question yesterday. I did not get any reply none the less. I
hope this information will help all the windows98 users.

In a few Open source projects that use ant. tha batch files that start ant have the following
command.

%JAVA% -Xmx300m -Dant.home=%ANT_HOME% org.apache.tools.ant.main %*

this line is intended to call ant.main with the command line arguements supplied to the batch
file. unfortunately this is not the way to do it.

To correct this you can either remove the '%*' at the end or append tha command line argments
in a variable on by one and add it as shown in the %ANT_HOME%\bin\ant.bat of the latest ant1.5
installation.

Lee
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in