ant-user mailing list archives

From "jagadesh v lee" <onlyjag...@rediffmail.com>
Subject target not found error
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:06:27 GMT
Hi, i am Jagadesh Lee.
I am new to open source software and ant.
I am working on enhydra right now on windows 98.
ant is used to compile the project and configure it.

In the build.bat all the required path and classpath are set and
ant is started. In the directory in which i run the batch file
build.xml is present and there is another directory called
'apps'.

when I run the build file given along with the project I get the
following error message appears.
--------------------
Buildfle: build.xml

Build Failed
Targer 'apps' is not found in the project

Total Time; 5 seconds
----------------------

If I remove the directory and try again I get the following
message

Buildfle: build.xml

Build Failed
Targer 'build.xml' is not found in the project

Total Time; 5 seconds

Please help me in running ant successfully

Lee