ant-user mailing list archives

From Garrett Smith <javadevm...@yahoo.com>
Subject How does Ant find classes? ( ClassLoader problem )
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:04:39 GMT
You probably wouldn't care and say, "It just does." ...until you had some
serious ClassLoader. An ominous problem such as that that I now face is too
much for one of my level of experience.

I want to know where Ant finds javax.mail.Session. I took mail.jar out of my
classpath.

Tomcat also finds javax.mail.Session. Tomcat uses WebappClassLoader. For JNDI,
SystemClassLoader is used. Tomcat has no problem loading classes through either
classloader (even though this seems impossible).

Learning where ant finds classes will not fix the runtime errors I get
(ClassCastException), but It may lead me in the right direction.

mail.jar is not in my classpath. Where does Ant find javax.mail?

Garrett

For an explanation of this serious problem:
http://jguru.com/forums/view.jsp?EID=1018030

=====
http://dhtmlkitchen.com/
JSP | Servlets | DHTML