ant-user mailing list archives

From Shorn Tolley <shorntol...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: JAVACMD environment variable removed in Ant 1.5.1?
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:10:48 GMT

<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-ant/src/script/ant.bat?rev=1.18.2.5>
> and verify it works as expected (I don't speak .bat
> at all).

The new version appears to work for me.
Cheers.

> > I don't want to change the JAVA_HOME, btw.
>
> Why not?

I'd rather not change my JAVA_HOME (which lots of
other tools like NetBeans, DBVisualiser etc might be
using) just because my AppServer vendor (cough,
W?bSpĀ£#%re, cough) have written their AppServer such
that I have to use their JVM in order to connect to
their AppServer.

Of course, the nice thing is Ant gave me at least two
or three work arounds to the issue, even when it had a
bug.

Thanks for your help,
Shorn.