ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Comparing files in subdirectories
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:45:36 GMT
--- Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote:
> Otherwise, you either have to go with <foreach> (Yukes!), or writing
> your own task (more involved).

Maybe you could try to adapt the <filesmatch> to be a <selector> -- left
alone, it would return a set of all the files that match, and <not>'d, it
would return a set of all the files that differ.

(Note: I only say "maybe", because I don't have time to really look into
whether it'd actually be doable or not -- just seemed like it might be.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)