ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Kodungallur" <hkodungal...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Skipping failed tasks
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:58:43 GMT
You can use the <trycatch> task from ant-contrib. It lets you do
try/catch/finally just like in java. you can put a trycatch around
each of your tasks and it should work just fine for you.

you can find ant-contrib from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-contrib/

i guess you will have to checkout the code and build the
ant-contrib library

-Hari