ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: File-related tasks, AND recursive unzip operation
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:08:53 GMT
Seems like it would be easy using...

can anyone guess what I am going to say?

<foreach>!!! yay!!!

The only difficulty is that unzipping these archives
might yield more directories with archives to be
unzipped, so that the dirset on which you would want
to operate might be dynamic.  In that case I would use
recursive <foreach> tasks; however you might run into
memory problems with this approach.  If this happens I
would next suggest trying the modified <foreach> task
provided (I believe) by Geoff Meakin.  You can find
references to it by searching this list.

-Matt