ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to pass files to a command prompt ?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 15:24:31 GMT
I don't think you would have to write a task.  It
might be simpler to write a task but it seems like you
might be able to accomplish what you need sort of like
this:

target a defines the fileset to process, then uses
ant-contrib's foreach to antcall target b for each
file in the fileset

target b uses a pathconvert task to create the
destination file based on each source file, then uses
an exec task to call cpp with both the source and dest
files as arguments.

Does this sound plausible to anyone?

-Matt