ant-user mailing list archives

From M Damon Hill <hwgwl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ant 1.5.1 "official" release?
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:04:53 GMT

Is there a time frame as to when Ant 1.5.1 will become an "official" release as opposed to
the"beta" release as it is referred to on the website??The reason I am asking is because it
is labeled as Beta on the website however, the company thatI work for needs the fixes in 1.5.1
(the inheriting of properties fix as the main need) in their current build process. HOWEVER,
they will NOT install a BETA copy of the software.

So, my question is, can we get an official release up on the website, or when will that happen????

thanks,
M Damon Hill
Integrator : TURBO/Jets
Valtech Technoloies, Inc.
"Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but
an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones
is a house." - Henri Poincare