ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Setting flag based upon Javac Status
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 23:10:12 GMT
--- M Damon Hill <hwgwld17@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I want the
> ENTIRE project to be compiled and then to either stop (don't run the
> JUnit tests if compilation errors occured) or continue (run JUnit tests
> because compilation was successful for the entire project).

Use the <record> task in each "compile" target to capture the <javac>
output, then <loadfile> the log file, but with a
<filterchain><linecontainsregexp> that looks for "[javac] Compile failed",
then 'unless' for your "tests" target on the property that <loadfile>
(potentially) set.

(Just off the top of my head, but seems like it should work -- then again,
I have been away from things for quite awhile :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)