ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tolles, James" <James_Tol...@mpaa.org>
Subject Iterating thru a file
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:08:10 GMT
Greetings,

I'm trying to fetch all the stored procedures from a sql-server database.

I have an ant sql task that fetches the names of all the stored procedures into a single text
file. I also have an ant sql task, that can take a storedprocedrue name and fetch the text
for it.

I have an ant sql task that can fetch all the text for all the stored procedures into a single
large file.

But what I really need is to get each stored prcedure into its own file.

Seems like the sticking point is to get ant to loop thru the file of stored procedure names.
Is it possible to get ant to loop thru a file allowing me to use each line of text as a parameter
to another ant task?

Thanks in advance.
James