ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tolles, James" <James_Tol...@mpaa.org>
Subject RE: Task-writing tutorial anywhere?
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 16:00:12 GMT
I just purchased and recieved a copy from Amazon last week - excellent book!

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 8:51 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Task-writing tutorial anywhere?

Been a while since I plugged our book, so thanks for the opening!  :)

Java Development with Ant has a thorough chapter on custom Ant task
writing [1].  There is also some info in Ant's documentation [2].

[1] http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1930110588
[2] http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/develop.html#writingowntask

I apologize for Amazon's current status of our book - its really their
fault for how its displaying "pre order" right now because its sold out.
  Its on its second printing by Manning, so rest assured that if you
pre-order it that it will ship in the reasonably near future.  I've seen
it on the shelf at Barnes and Noble too, so maybe it can be found there
as well.

	Erik