ant-user mailing list archives

From "Veld in 't, GJ (Geert Jan)" <G.J.V...@rf.rabobank.nl>
Subject RE: fill a property with filesize
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:53:22 GMT
I already made an enhancement to the LoadFile task:
	copy/paste (because its a final class)
	add a new property (fileSizeOnly...)

Does it sound like a welcome change?

Personally I dont like scripting... I find it less clean... but maybe
somebody can convince me.. ;-)

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Dominique Devienne [mailto:DDevienne@lgc.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 31 oktober 2002 16:19
Aan: 'Ant Users List'
Onderwerp: RE: fill a property with filesize

Sounds like a task for this is overkill. How about trying out <script>? One
or two lines of JavaScript (or BeanShell, or whatever else BSF scripting
language) should do the trick. Just read carefully the dependencies section
of the manual to get the appropriate JARs you need to get it running (At
minimum bsf.jar, plus the JAR of the scripting engine). --DD