ant-user mailing list archives

From detlef.bren...@canoo.com
Subject Re: Is there a way to pass files to a command prompt ?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 15:12:28 GMT
I dont think its already part of plain Ant but you could write your own Ant Task
in a way that for instance:

<cpp dest="resultDirectory" options="cpp_options" >
    <fileset dir="dirA" includes="**/*.cpp" id="DirA"/>
    <fileset dir="dirB" includes="**/*.cpp" id="DirB"/>
</cpp>

Implementation is then up to you.

regards,
detlef