ant-user mailing list archives

From "Yann FEYZEAU" <yann.feyz...@cegedim.fr>
Subject <style> with <mapper> ?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 16:04:36 GMT
I am using Ant 1.5

Is there any way with <style> task to produce files with a name mapping instead of only
the extension parameter.

For example I have a style task :
<xslt basedir="tests" destdir="tests/out" style="tests/configxml.xsl">
   <include name="deploy-config.*.xml"/>
</xslt>

by default the output files are tests/out/deploy-config.*.xml

whereas I would need a sort of mapper like :
<mapper type="glob" from="deploy-config.*.xml" to="config.xml.*"/>

Maybe <move> with <mapper> is just the best solution but I wandered... Is it planed
or already done in a following release ?
A pb of using <xslt> and <move> is that it prevents from parallelizing 2 xslt
tasks using the same input files...

Thank you

Yann