ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Combs" <co...@outerharbor.com>
Subject Question about excluded.properties file
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 05:19:13 GMT
Hi,

I've run into the error about not being able to
load the org.w3c.dom.Document class when running
ant and doing a junit task.  I understand
from reading the archives that there are two
solutions: changing the 'fork' attribute in the
junit task to 'true' and modifying the
junit.jar excluded.properties file.  I've tried
both, and the first seems to work.  My question:
I tried the second solution, and no matter what
I did to the excluded.properties file in junit.jar,
it had no effect on the junit task in ant.
Does anybody have a clue why modifying
excluded.properties should NOT work, or what
else might be wrong?

Thanks!
Dave Combs
combs@outerharbor.com