ant-user mailing list archives

From George McKinney <gh...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: Path question
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 15:14:37 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephenson, Martin" <martin.stephenson@daon.com>
> F:\Development/Builds/1.0.0.0/ISComponents
>
> But the program I'm calling doesn't like the forward-slash - it want's
> Backslashes, ie.:
>
> F:\Development\Builds\1.0.0.0\ISComponents
>
> Is there some way I can search and replace the \ with a / in the property
?

Ant has a file.separator (and a path.separator) property. I've usually
created another property, FS , with the value of file.separator, because the
fewer characters I type, the fewer mistakes I make :)

Then I use it where appropriate and don't have to worry about the direction
of the slashes.

George McKinney