ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bjoern Wuest" <bjo...@uet.e-technik.uni-kassel.de>
Subject RE: JBuilder 7, Ant and JDK 1.4.1
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:30:33 GMT
Thank you for this tip.

For the javac it will work, but unfortunately, it is not doing so for
rmic. Since rmic does not change, it does not matter, but for other
tools it does.

I solve the problem by creating an 'external build task' and running and
by this. Not as comfortable but it works very fine and since I can
configure everything in the build-file, it is ok.

Thanks
  Bjoern