ant-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject RE: JUnit task doesn't support showoutput
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:08:39 GMT
In fact, included in the verbose output is the following:

    [junit] 'org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner'
    [junit] 'mp.interfaces.system.db.planlock.PlanLockServiceTest'
    [junit] 'filtertrace=true'
    [junit] 'haltOnError=false'
    [junit] 'haltOnFailure=true'
    [junit] 'formatter=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.SummaryJUnitResultFormatter'
    [junit] 'showoutput=false'
    [junit] 'formatter=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultFormatter,/home/bsnyder/ltp/results/PlanLockServiceTest-result.xml'
    [junit] 'propsfile=/home/bsnyder/ltp/junit-672352145.properties'

Notice the showoutput variable!

It's *very* perplexing to me that the showoutput variable is being
reported in verbose output even when I'm not using it in my build
descriptor. However, Ant 1.5 throws the following error when I use the
'showoutput' attribute in the <junit> element of my build descriptor:

    Class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTest doesn't
    support the "showoutput" attribute.

Bruce