ant-user mailing list archives

From Jakub.Vale...@Deio.net
Subject Re: Excluding lines from files?
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 19:58:19 GMT
Hi,

I am dealing with Java files. The problem is that our version management
software adds to files automatically some information including path.
And because some path can include "\u" sequence which prevents compilation
and JavaDoc I would like to get rid of the line.  The line is already
part of the comments and it can be easily identified since it always
starts with the same prefix.

br,

Jakub

----------- here is an snippet with example ---------------

*
 * <pre>
 *  $Log:
P:\proj\pvcs65prj\Delta\archives\Platform\SystemInterface\xml-prl\src\test\net\deio\sysint\util\T_Conversions.java-arc

 $
 *
 *    Rev 1.0   09 Sep 2002 11:21:02   ValentaJ
 * Initial revision.
 * </pre>

Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com>
09/12/2002 10:39 PM