ant-user mailing list archives

From fredrik.blo...@ibs.se
Subject RE: Installation/Running
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:19:05 GMT

Hi ,

I've tried that as well , no difference ....
I just type ant after the C:> prompt but the same message is shown ...
This i my installationdirectory for ant , even when positioned in this i
cannot run ant .... How come ?

/Fredrik Blommé

                      tran.huynh@fr.thal

                      esgroup.com               To:       ant-user@jakarta.apache.org