ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sarish Jain" <sari...@hotmail.com>
Subject Fw: ejbc for ejb2.0 in weblogic gives out-of-memory with ant version 1.3
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 05:07:57 GMT
Hi All,
Can some bdy help me with the error, i am getting when i am trying to use
ant to create ejb-jar using ejb-jar command.
I am getting and out-of-memory exception during the ejbc process (with no
stack trace.)
My project has some 300 entity beans and using CMP, CMR ejb2.0 with local
interfaces deployed on weblogic application server.

The same ant version was being used to create ejb-jar with CMP ejb1.1 and
was working fine. DO i have some problem with the new xml files or
weblogic-ejbc/ant has some problem
Thanks in Advance
sarish