ant-user mailing list archives

From "Balvinder S Sahota" <b...@telus.net>
Subject RE: Set up ant in Windows 98 environment
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:23:13 GMT
Hi Geroge,

I just did that and now it works fine. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Balvinder.

-----Original Message-----
From: George McKinney [mailto:ghmck@shaw.ca]
Sent: September 17, 2002 12:22 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Set up ant in Windows 98 environment

I initially had a similar problem, and simply put a shortcut to the MSDos
prompt on my desktop, and then rightclicked on that icon and selected
"Properties". In the "Memory" tab of that dialog, I set Initial Environment
to 4096. (I also set an initial directory and startup batch file, but those
you can ignore for now.)

After doing that, I was able to double-click on the shortcut, cd
appropriately, and run Ant with no problems.

You can also give the shortcut a meaningful name and icon if you want.

YMMV,
George McKinney
ghmck@shaw.ca

An experienced developer knows that it is seldom wise to
prefix a demonstration with anything more predictive than
"Watch this" - unless there is a good test suite in place.