ant-user mailing list archives

From "Geoff Meakin" <geo...@isocra.com>
Subject local properties of an <antcall>
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 14:15:58 GMT
Hi. I apologise in advance, because I'm sure I've already seen this
discussed on the list before, but now
I cant find it anywhere, so sorry if this is a repeat :-o

I'm using antcall to call a target which sets a property with <property
name="foo" value="bar"/>
On returning from the antcall I notice this property hasn't been set, almost
as if its a local
property to the antcall (it is set within the antcall target).

I want to set a property within a called task, (it cant be a depends task)
so that it exists
across the whole project, as all other properties do (I wasn't aware
properties had scope anyway??)

Help!

Cheers
-Geoff