ant-user mailing list archives

From David McTavish <dmctav...@SANDVINE.com>
Subject RE: Access is denied
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 19:06:43 GMT
Actually, I thought about that, and verified that the folders have
permission for all access (read/write/execute ie: chmod+777 on all
files/directories) . The odd thing is that sometimes the copy process works,
and sometimes it doesn't. It leads me to wonder if the jar process is
properly releasing its file locks or if ant is really waiting until the jar
process finishes before going forward.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 2:57 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org; dmctavish@SANDVINE.com
Subject: Re: Access is denied

David

The Process (ant) which are using does not have create/write access to the
target folder.
try chmod on that directory to enable Ant and you both to have create/write
access
best,

Martin Gainty

	Disclaimer and confidentiality note

	Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the
official business of Laconia Data Systems (LDS) is proprietary to the
company. It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. LDS
does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of
the sender unless clearly stated as being that of LDS.

	The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient.
Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you
and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way.

	LDS can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.