ant-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Solofnenko <>
Subject RE: how to escape & in ant
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2002 00:52:03 GMT
The usual way '&amp;'

- Alexey.

{   } Alexey N. Solofnenko
{ } Inventigo LLC
Pleasant Hill, CA (GMT-8 usually)

-----Original Message-----
From: Li, Jerry []
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 5:50 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: how to escape & in ant

Since there is for each weblogic server instance, I do not
want to use ant to start weblogic server. Ant is just an util here.

To extend my question, how do I run a shell script on UNIX with nohup and &
from ANT. is just one of the shell script file.
for instance, I could type the following command on Unix:

unix-prompt> nohup ./ &

Jerry Li