ant-user mailing list archives

From suu_q...@non.agilent.com
Subject RE: ANT and ClearCase integration
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:38:36 GMT
No, <exec> is not good enough. that's why he asked the question.
I've heard of some clearcase tasks. If they work the way CtCmd or CAL work, then it is the
answer.

I haven't used the clearcase tasks, so I cannot comment.
Would like to know from people who have used them though!

Suu quan
Agilent Technologies