ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Help with selectors
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:13:32 GMT
Thanks Bruce. You're right on both counts, as I expected you to be!

After looking for the help of my better half, we find out I wasn't using the
right targetdirs (forgot to have a ../modulename) in #3, and we achieved #4
similarly to what you have, slightly differently:

   <fileset dir=".">
     <or>
       <and>
         <present present="both" targetdir="A/src" />
         <or>
           <present present="both" targetdir="B/src" />
           <present present="both" targetdir="C/src" />
         </or>
       </and>
       <and>
         <present present="both" targetdir="B/src" />
         <or>
           <present present="both" targetdir="C/src" />
         </or>
       </and>
     </or>
   </fileset>

A/B and B/A are the same, etc...

When I wanted to post what we found, I saw your answer! Sorry to have wasted
you time... I didn't do it on purpose.

I have 18 modules, so the <fileset> is the biggest one I ever wrote ;-) But
it works.

Thanks again for the help ;-) Right on target! --DD