ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject Help with selectors
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:50:15 GMT
I don't know if I'm slow this morning, or simply stupid, but I can't get
selectors to do what I want to do, while at the same time thinking it's
surely possible...

1) I have ~5000 Java source files in ${ds.home}/src.
2) I copy part of these into different modules (A, B, C, etc...),
   in modulename/src. Module A gets 200 files, module B 15, module C 853,
3) I want to get all the sources I didn't get earlier in the other modules
   in a final 'misc' module.
4) Finally, I want to check I didn't copy any file to more than one module.

To achieve (3), I tried the following:

  <fileset id="misc-sources"
    <!-- This fileset selects all files not selected by all
         the different modules. It should be empty!!! -->
      <present present="both" targetdir="A/src" />
      <present present="both" targetdir="B/src" />
      <present present="both" targetdir="C/src" />

I tried using either 'both' or 'srconly', and I get all files, or none of
I *know* for sure there are files of ${ds.home}/src I didn't copy in either
A, B, or C!

I have no clue how to achieve (4). Help would be greatly appreciated. --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message