ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Maintaining dependencies across antcalls
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 22:33:47 GMT

Hope this helps. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 5:24 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Maintaining dependencies across antcalls

Dominique Devienne wrote:
> Replicating Peter's proposal? Great!!!

I'm having problems in defining what targets should run.
In this case, what is the target run sequence?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project default="test" basedir="." name="test">

     <target  name="pre1">
        <echo message="pre1"/>
     </target>

     <target  name="pre2">
        <echo message="pre2"/>
     </target>

     <target  name="test" depends="pre1,innerpre1,test2">
     </target>

     <target  name="test2" depends="pre1,pre2,c">
        <echo message="test-before"/>
        <depends target="c"/>
        <echo message="test-after"/>
     </target>

     <target  name="c" depends="innerpre1,innerpre2">
        <echo message="c"/>
     </target>

     <target  name="innerpre1">
        <echo message="innerpre1"/>