ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Francis" <scott.fran...@newisys.com>
Subject RE: Task Wierdness
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:23:34 GMT
I'm assuming you are calling ant script b from ant script a using the <ant> task.  Make
sure that you have the parameter inheritAll set to false.

That might fix your issues.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: chayim kirshen [mailto:chayim@somanetworks.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 4:18 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Task Wierdness

Please help me.  I've been racking my brain all day for this one and it
just won't go away.

I've got a build file that does <ant dir="src/foo"> repeatedly, the
build.xml in "src/foo" needs to set all sorts of properties as
"../../xxxx".  Which also works.
But if I run buildfile a to call buildfile b my build breaks.  If I call
build b directly everything works.  It looks as if (ant -debug helped
here) the directory doesn't actually change when you do an ant dir, ant
yet I'm doing ant antfile all over the place and that works.  If it
helps I've got ant 1.5 (I'm testing beta1 now).

Thanks!

--
-- chayim