ant-user mailing list archives

From "Daisy Guo" <daisy....@sitraka.com>
Subject loadfile with filterchain takes forever to return...
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:20:39 GMT
Hi,

I have a target that use loadfile + linecontainsregexp filterchain to check
errors in a log file (about 1300kb), which never returns -- I've tried a few
times and each time lost patient after 5 minutes and killed it, ;-(

I'm running ant 1.5 on w2k.

        <target name="verify" >
                <property name="file.to.check"
location="a_log_file_about_1300kb" />
                <loadfile srcfile="${file.to.check}" property="err.msg" >
                        <filterchain>
                                <linecontainsregexp>
                                        <regexp
pattern="ERROR|ERR|Exception" />