ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kadam, Shailesh" <Ska...@us.nomura.com>
Subject Substitute different property file in Ant
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 21:08:56 GMT
Hi,
   I am trying to come up with a common build file for
Windows and Unix environment.

   I have define a property file for Windows like windows. properties
	weblogic.root=c:\Weblogic

   I have another one for Unix like unix.properties
	weblogic.root=/usr/local/weblogic

How should I write a common build.xml file which picks up the right property
file on respective environment.

Thx
  Sal

-----  This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
you receive this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your
system, destroy any hard copies and notify the sender. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Nomura Holding
America Inc., Nomura Securities International, Inc, and their respective
subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender
is authorized to state the views of such entity. Unless otherwise stated,
any pricing information in this message is indicative only, is subject to
change and does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted. Any
reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.