ant-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Cuprak <507...@corpmail.kodak.com>
Subject Re: Compiling the FTP Optional Task
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:02:22 GMT

Figured it out. I think I'll go stick my head in the sand. The ant script
which copied over the newly built ant libraries wasn't copying the
optional.jar over - I had cut and pasted some code (in a properties file)-
messing it up. Ant.jar was copied over but not optional.jar.
  I think it would be nice, especially for the optional tasks, to have ant's
build file spit out a list of the tasks actually built and/or warn when a
dependency isn't present (I'll put something together and post it later).

Thanks,
-Ryan Cuprak