ant-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Cuprak <507...@corpmail.kodak.com>
Subject Re: Building Ant 1.5 - junit classes aren't compiled.
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:13:01 GMT

 Okay, I figured it out. One has to add 'junit.jar' to the classpath. After
it failed to build the first time I thought all I had to do was add
junit.jar to the lib directory where xalan etc. resides. Eventually after
going through the list archives I discovered a message Skip Hovsmith
explaining that external dependencies for the optional package must be added
to the classpath environment variable.
 It wouldn't be possible to either have the build.xml file warn if an
optional package isn't going to be built? Perhaps add directions to the faq
on this?

-Ryan Cuprak