ant-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <zod...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Maintaining dependencies across antcalls
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 23:23:22 GMT
On 9/4/02 8:48 AM, "Stefan Bodewig" <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
> Set the property inside master after the first <antcall> or for each
> <antcall> as a <param>.  Neither is pretty.

Hmm; it would also be a maintenance nightmare in my real build file!

I'll look at how target execution works for antcall and for depends and see
if I can work up a patch that would give me the functionality I want. I
think that's 'call another task in the context of this project rather than
an independent project' which doesn't sound like it should be too hard...

Thanks,

L.