ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Girardin" <>
Subject BatchTest task, filesets and jars
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 21:14:21 GMT

Is it possible to run test classes that are inside a jar file using the 'batchtest' task?
In my scenario, I have a test jar which was built previously. Another build compiles some
classes then tries to run test from the previously built jar within the 'junit' task. I am
able to run the tests if I explicitly list the test classes in 'test' subtask of the 'junit'
task or if I unzip the test jar into the build location of the current build. I would like
to stay away from both of these options and use 'batchtest' if possible, though it seems that
I can't get class names using the 'fileset' task. Any suggestions?