ant-user mailing list archives

From EXT / FOCAL MALAPRADE Roland <ext.focal.malapr...@sncf.fr>
Subject RE: list of arguments for java task
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:58:57 GMT
If what you want to do is pass a whole lot of filenames to a java class you
could do it this way:

<path dir="${myfolder}" id="files">
      <include name="*.*"/>
</path>
<pathconvert pathsep=" " property="arguments" refid="files"/>

or directly :

<pathconvert pathsep=" " property="arguments">
  <path dir="${myfolder}" id="files">
    <include name="*.*"/>
  </path>
</pathconvert>

and then :
<java classname="${myclass}" fork="true">
    <arg line="${arguments}"/>

There might be a simpler way... anyone ?

Roland.