ant-user mailing list archives

From EXT / FOCAL MALAPRADE Roland <ext.focal.malapr...@sncf.fr>
Subject RE: ANT_OPTS variable
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:43:18 GMT
have you tried putting a space between the -J and the -Xmx128m ?

Roland

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Paidighantam Venkata Suresh [mailto:psuresh1@vanenburg.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 12 septembre 2002 11:39
À : 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Objet : ANT_OPTS variable

Does anyone has an idea how to set the ANT_OPTS variable?

I am setting this to -J-Xmx128m and it is giving me an error.

Thanks,
Suresh

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.