ant-user mailing list archives

From Fei Sha <Fei....@prism.uvsq.fr>
Subject Logging null message
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 11:36:13 GMT
Hi,
         The logger's log method throws a NullPointerException when the
message is null.
I think it should be OK to log a null message, at least It's convenient to
do so.
Also I think it's better to take Object rather than String as argument.

When I specify an id in a task (subclass of MatchingTask) it says:
Overriding previous definition of reference to <...>
while there is no id previously defined (at least not in
Project.getReferences())

Shouldn't every task has a default id (an XPath like expression for example)
which is easily accessible from within the task?

Fei.