ant-user mailing list archives

From Fei Sha <Fei....@prism.uvsq.fr>
Subject class loader question
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 12:14:57 GMT
Hi,
         I'm writing tasks that share java objects with each other.
The shared objects are hold by a TaskContainer task. The tasks sharing objects
are put into the same task container. The fact that the task container
and the sub tasks are loaded into different class loaders makes class
casting impossible.

To work around I defined all sub tasks with the corresponding classes
loaded into the
task container's class loader. (By doing
getProject().addTaskDefinition(...) in the
task container's setProject() method) . One of the problems is that the
task container
may not know all the possible sub tasks.

Is there a better way to force the sub tasks to be loaded into the task
container's class
loader?

Thanks!

Fei

PS: Please cc to me as I'm not subscribed to this list.