ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <>
Subject reverse glob mapper pattern?
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2002 10:05:12 GMT

I use the following to copy sample.* files to *.  for instance
"" would become ""...

         <copy todir="${src.dir}" >
             <fileset dir="${src.dir}">
                 <present present="srconly" targetdir="${src.dir}">
                     <mapper type="glob" from="sample.*" to="*" />
             <mapper type="glob" from="sample.*" to="*" />

Now what I'd like to do is set up a way to delete the files generated by
this copy.  So, I need to find all files that have a corresponding
"sample.*" file and delete those.

If I just use the following, it deletes the sample.* file, not the * file
which is the opposite of what I want...

                 dir="${src.dir}" >
                 <present present="both" targetdir="${src.dir}">
                     <mapper type="glob" from="sample.*" to="*" />

So, my question is, how do I set up a pattern where the fileset will get a
list of the "*" files rather than the sample.* files to delete?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message