ant-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <>
Subject RE: Help with selectors
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:05:42 GMT
At 10:44 AM 9/12/2002 -0500, Dominique Devienne wrote:
>FWIW, I tried your solution Bruce that uses the <filename> selector, and it
>didn't find the one duplicate file I was having. Reverting to using
><present> as the first selection of the <and> does work. I'm not sure why
>doesn't work with <filename>.

Thanks for reporting back on how it worked. I'm glad you've got a solution
that works for you, but I am concerned that it didn't work with <filename>.
I am going to do a bit of work on it to make sure there isn't a bug lurking
somewhere. I'm hoping the only bug is in my logic.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message