ant-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Holmqvist, IT, Posten" <christian.holmqv...@posten.se>
Subject SV: Overload?!
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 07:40:53 GMT
Hi!

Thank you for your help, even though I don't know how it helps me since my
problem is kind of different then the one your solution solves.

So let me clarify the problem.
I'm trying to solv the problem that results in that a build file with more
then one target with the same name results in a error in Ant. This prohibits
the build designer (like me) to create a standard build file with solutions
for the default targets (i.e. compile, jar, build and so on) and include
this in all project. Since if the compile target for one of all the projects
(in my case about 80) differs from the "normal" compile target all "normal"
targets would have to be written in this specific build file.
So the result for this is that the overhead work to change a task increases
a lot for every " special" case.

Any good ideas for how to solv this is apprichiated....

/Christian