ant-user mailing list archives

From "Buonassisi, Vincent" <vbuon...@sprintspectrum.com>
Subject RE: Recommendations for Ant talk?
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:12:06 GMT
have tried looking at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/resources.html

there are some powerpoint presentations at the bottom of the page as well as
articles on ant.

cheers,

-----Original Message-----
From: Kueser, Joe [mailto:JOSEPH.S.KUESER@saic.com]
Sent: Thursday, 12 September, 2002 08:07
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Recommendations for Ant talk?

I have been asked to give a presentation to a local Java Users' Group.  They
have asked me to talk about Ant.

I am looking for information about Ant, and its use, that can't be found on
Ant's web site.

Do you have any "unusual" way of using Ant?  Any advanced techniques that
others might be interested in?  Any special ways you integrate it into your
build process?

Basically anything that others might find interesting would be appreciated.
I have to talk about Ant for about an hour, which won't be easy ;-)

Thanks for your help.

Joe