ant-user mailing list archives

From Carl Schumann <schum...@fnal.gov>
Subject Re: cvs problems with ant 1.5 on Windows XP
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:15:11 GMT
Stefan,

Thanks, cvs.exe was not even installed on my system.  After installing
cvs.exe and adding it to the PATH, the exception does not occur.  I was
not aware that ant depended on a seperate cvs.exe.  The ant installation
documentation at http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/install.html does
not appear to reflect this dependency.  Perhaps it could be updated to
reflect this dependency?

Thanks again,
Carl