ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: regexp file content search to form a fileset
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2002 08:37:50 GMT
Its easy to write a custom Selector.  Have a try.  Its documented in
Ant's documentation as well as the fine Java Development with Ant book
:)  And as far as I can tell, nothing exists to do regular expression
matching.  You could use <or> with two <contains> selectors if you
wanted to allow one space there and be a little flexible, but still a
bit rigid and allow zero or one space - that might be a reasonable first
approximation for what you're trying to do.

But, perhaps a bit off-topic, how about using XDoclet and @tags rather
than coming up with your own "# Java-Bean" metadata markup?  There is
even JavaBeans support in the latest CVS (soon to be release) version of
XDoclet.  What exactly are you doing with these tags?

	Erik